THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF THE CONSTITUTION PARTY
1. *Life**:* For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
2. *Liberty**:* Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
3. *Family**:* One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
4. *Property**:* Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
5. *Constitution**:* and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
6. *States' Rights**:* Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people;
7. *American Sovereignty**:* American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.